This information is for facilitators of face-to-face workshops and events with Flying Arts to comply with the COVID-19 Safe Event Plan guidelines.
The current guidelines for workplaces and workshops (until 22nd January) are:
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home, unless you have a lawful reason not to. You must wear a mask in indoor spaces, except in your home, and in indoor workplaces (where you can’t socially distance).
- Facilitator and participants must maintain the physical distancing requirements of 1 person per 2m2
- Events/workshops – 500 people or less – must comply with a COVID Safe Event Checklist, no further approval needed.
By Request Facilitators
These are the COVID-19 Safe Event guidelines for By Request Facilitators. Download the By Request Facilitator Info Sheet or click the drop-down menus below to view the requirements.
Scheduled Program or Exhibition Event Facilitators
These are the COVID-19 Safe Event guidelines for facilitators of Scheduled Programs or Exhibition events. Download the Scheduled and Exhibitions Facilitator Info Sheet or click the drop-down menus below to view the requirements.
For further information or enquiries about the COVID-19 Safe Event Plan please contact the Flying Arts Staff member responsible for your event. Call 07 3216 1322 or email a staff member below.
- Program Team Lead Madeline Brewer: email@example.com
- By Request Lead Recruiting: firstname.lastname@example.org